VE3NFK,

I am trying out TRX-Manager with a K3.  One issue I'm trying to resolve
concerns delay or truncation while sending CW or PSK text via the Keyer or
Levels text windows, with "CW Internal" setting enabled.   Initially, it
seemed like TRX was truncating the text after about 18 characters. It would
stop sending the text.  I later discovered if I waited long enough, several
seconds, it would often send the rest of the text.  This is with CW or
PSK-31.  Happens from either the CW keyer or Levels TT windows.

I have no problem using the K3 utility to send the same text via CW or PSK.
 I wonder if there is a flow control or some other issue.

Anyone else seen this symptom with K3 and TRX-Manager?

--
Regards,
David McAnally