Expert 1K-FA can eavesdrop on the connection between the PC and K3 and change setting of Expert's antenna tuner depending on frequency prior to TX. Microham keyers can also " listen" to responses of K3 being polled by logging program. When no polling from logger occurs, Microham starts polling the radio itself. I agree with Keith, KAT500 could have been smarter and change setting prior to TX. Actually Expert also measures the frequency and compare it with data received from CAT. Nothing happens if both coincide. If not - measured frequency has priority. Very clever.

73, Igor UA9CDC