Hi,

I wish I had better drawing skills - a picture is worth more than a 1000
words. The utility would communicate  with the KAT500 as it does now plus an
additional connection to the K3 - either directly or through LP-Bridge.
Changes would be required to the utility and the KAT500 firmware, none to
LP-Bridge. But the question is if it's worth doing to save that one little
squirt of RF needed to tell the tuner the exact frequency.

AB2TC - Knut

Don Wilhelm-4 wrote