On 12/27/2012 3:33 PM, David Dunn wrote:

> I would like to see  say three categories,  K3   (my interest)      Kx3
> perhaps incorporated with other qrp  gear like KX1  and  perhaps
> accessories  which could be P3 and KPA500 and KAT500    etc.
>
> What do others think?

I have filters on my e-mail reader (Thunderbird) that will examine the
subject line and/or body of the messages as they are downloaded and
direct them into the following subfolders:  Elecraft General (no
reference to K2 or K3), Elecraft K2 (my rig), Elecraft K3 (also catches
the "children" of K3 and P3), and Elecraft Misc (other products such as
KPA500).

May not work for everybody but it works for me.

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402

>From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest
Beaverton (Washington County) Oregon