Nabble appears somewhat broken.  It rarely sorts messages these days, even
with a title which includes something like [K3].

For example, the last 8 K3 posts which were placed in the K3 subdirectory
date back to Dec 2, and the last 8 P3 posts date back to Oct 2, with only
one in Dec and one in Nov.

Barry W2UP

David Windisch wrote