At 02:45 PM 9/26/2005, Brian Mury wrote:
>On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 14:33 -0700, Jeff Stai wrote:
>> you cannot zero the RIT by computer command
>
>Sure you can. Use the RC command.

uhhhh - OK, so I downloaded the K2 programmers reference, which I have never
looked at. If I understand correctly, that command typically applies if you are
adjusting RIT under computer control using RU and RD. But, the K2 uses the last
control action, so if I send an RC it will clear a pot command, but as soon as
I touch the pot it will use the current pot position.... worst case is the next
needed position for the RIT knob is on the other side of zero. It would feel
like an unseen force turned the knob the wrong way before you turned it the
right way - something I could probably get used to...

thanks! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/