On Sep 26, 2005, at 7:08 PM, NR5A wrote:

Personally I think its kinda neat keeping track of how many K2's Alan has built. I have no problem with him asking to build them. I had someone else finish mine for me or else I would have asked Alan. For some folks a project like a K2 is quite a chore to build. So keep it up Alan ! ! ! There is always the DELETE key which some people don't seem to know how to use. I'll

I totally agree with Jerry, here. Besides, Alan does good work. He built mine, after all, and it's a fantastic rig. No way I could've done it (at least, not without a *lot* of hand-holding.....and it'd taken forever, likely as not I'd still be working on it). Good for Alan for letting people know about his services in case they don't already know about them. Course, I wonder if he hasn't thought about posting his services, say, on eB*y? _______________________________________________