Hi Rick,

The TUNE button properly sets the KAT3 tuner tuning operation.  I had to
make a new CAT command to change it to an actual TUNE (send a carrier) to
tickle the KAT500 into knowing what band portion I was on or for retuning.
Um, SWH16?  I'd have to look again.

Unless I've totally missed something in V6b2, having an integrated terminal
program (make it part of DM780?) for the K3 native PSK and FSK modes would
be REALLY useful instead of relying on Data A mode or other external wiring.
It could also be used to manually enter in commands for macro testing and it
would play well with other brands of similar abilities.

I also created a button and band display for 6M.

Another row (or three) of buttons would be useful for remote ops since it's
easy to run out of buttons.  I've retasked some of them for remote
operations.

I've also noted that some buttons do not light up when active.

The metering does not show the SWR in tune/tx mode(s) nor is it very
responsive to quick changes.  This also occurs when operating local so it
isn't necessarily a polling frequency or latency issue that one would expect
over a network.

Thanks!

Rick wa6nhc