To the group..

Do you need to use the KI02 to communicate with the amp if it is in the separate EC2 enclosure? If so, do use lose use of the KI02 for communicating with your PC?

(I bought a used amp in the EC2 a few years back and it's still in mothballs because I don't have a working KI02)

Thanks
Tom wb2qdg

k2 #1103