As a mostly CW OP chasing DX I find the P3 to be a huge advantage in
watching the behavior of the DX OP to determine his likely next move and
place my signal accordingly. I got mine when I was still QRP and I credit
it with allowing me to achieve DXCC in just three months. I've since added
the 100w option and now the KPA500 but being loud doesn't help if you're in
the wrong place.

With the P3 it's almost like cheating.

BTW, loud to me is loud compared to my previous 5W existence. My QTH is in
a CCR no antennas neighborhood so my modest antennas lurk in the woods.
Wire dipoles, wire verticals and a hexbeam (also wires.)

73

jim ab3cv