The intent is that you decide how your reply is to be handled.

There are two ways to reply to messages in an email application.
1. If you select REPLY, your reply will only be sent only to the
sender of the message.
2. If you select REPLY TO ALL, the message will go to the original
sender AND the addresses in the CC: field.

This message was created by selecting Reply To All from my email
menu.

It is up to you to decide which of above methods you want to use when
replying to an email.  That behavior is standard in all email
applications I have used.

Have fun and enjoy the reflector ;o)

73,
Tom
Amateur Radio Operator N5GE
ARRL Lifetime Member
QCWA Lifetime Member

On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 21:13:14 -0800, Don Pomplun
<bluefl...@comcast.net> wrote:

>Apparently this group is set up so that Replies go only to the individual, not
>the Group.  That doesn't seem commensurate with expecting that replies will
>help others with similar problems.  Which Is the intent?

[snip]