From: Fred Smith [mailto:m...@mo-net.com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 9:41 AM
To: 'Bruce Beford'; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] Best Antenna Portable/Tabletop Operation for KX3

Ok I give up I have some 31' telescoping fiberglass windsock poles collapse
to 4' but still a hassle to setup. The guys, ground stakes, ground rod,
counterpoise's....but it will work well. At home now I have 75' of low loss
RG-58U terminated with a BNC connector, I can go out on the deck and use all
my antennas at home outdoors.

Fred/N0AZZ