The par end fed z has served me well portable - used it for 2012 field day and
placed second in our class -  although we did have a hex beam as well for
daytime operation - when 40 went long in the middle of the night - the par end
fed did great.  I typically get into eastern Europe with the par antenna when
conditions are good.  I used the 40-20-10 matchbox and turned it into a 30m
monobander that also works great on 15m - so you can get 5 bands with two
pieces of wire . I never got any distance with the Buddistick and sold it.

Ariel NY4G

Sent from my iPhone