From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 7:37 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 - ACC Connector - Band0-3 output indicator

> Has anyone built or bought some kind of 4-indicator for this? I want
> to do this as a temporary indicator while I am playing with a pair of
> UM BCD-14 band decoders.

Easy enough ... 4 NPN transistors - base to BAND0-3 pins, LED and limiting
resistor between +13.8 and collector of the transistors, emitter of the
transistor to ground.

 > The 0000 output on the KIO3 for 60M has me concerned.

Don't know why it should concern you.  0000 is just another state and I
don't see 0000 used for any other band *or* any transverter band.  Your
bigger concern might be the reuse of one of the other band values for 2
Meters depending on how you decode HF vs. the transverter bands.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV