I don't recall seeing anyone mention the new CrankIR portable vertical
antenna from SteppIR.  Supposed to be available this spring.  Scroll down
on their home page to see the announcement. http://www.steppir.com/

Personally, I use a home made 80M OCF dipole at the moment.

Regards,
David McAnally
WD5M