Does anyone know more about the new SteppIR CrankIR?  For instance, I assume it
needs a ground plane and the photo seems to show it elevated like on a back
deck or something.  I should probably just drive down to SteppIR in Bellevue
this afternoon and ask them, it is a 15 minute drive.  If I find out anything I
will report back if anyone is interested.  I have found that companies are more
easy to give out information in person then on the phone.

73, phil, K7PEH