On 2/23/13 at 7:29 PM, ph...@riousa.com (Phil Shepard) wrote:

Does anyone know of a nice software app for creating and printing QSL cards on Mac computers? Thank you.

RUMlog will print QSL information which can be formated for stick on labels which can be pasted onto QSL cards.

When I make special QSLs for things like my trip east through Newfoundland and Labrador, I use Photoshop. I make a 3.5 x 5.5 inch image for each card which includes the details of the QSO. I then take them to the 1 hour photo printer and get 4 x 6 inch prints which I trim down for mailing. A bit of work, but well worth it for those who, like me, consider QSLs to be an art form.

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV