From: Bill Frantz <fra...@pwpconsult.com>
Sender: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 22:58:11
To: Phil Shepard<ph...@riousa.com>
Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] QSL software for Macs

On 2/23/13 at 7:29 PM, ph...@riousa.com (Phil Shepard) wrote:

>Does anyone know of a nice software app for creating and
>printing QSL cards on Mac computers?  Thank you.

RUMlog will print QSL information which can be formated for
stick on labels which can be pasted onto QSL cards.

When I make special QSLs for things like my trip east through
Newfoundland and Labrador, I use Photoshop. I make a 3.5 x 5.5
inch image for each card which includes the details of the QSO.
I then take them to the 1 hour photo printer and get 4 x 6 inch
prints which I trim down for mailing. A bit of work, but well
worth it for those who, like me, consider QSLs to be an art form.

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV