Do I detect a trend here, our friend in VK has had radiated noise coming down
the power lines and has seen poor EMC PCB design practice which has been
verified by other hams on here and the Yahoo group, you and others are seeing
spurious emissions from the P3, I asked questions about testing and
certification with no response.
 Has the P3 been tested for emissions in a test lab?, does it meet the
requirements for sale in the EU and other parts of the world?.
I really would like to know, my K3, KPA500 and KAT500 all were supplied with no
D of C's or CE marks which is against EU law.

Sorry to be pedantic about this but the competition do meet their regulatory
requirements.

Best regards, Tim Hague
Skype m0afj.Tim
Sent on my iPad