If you come up with a working macro for this one, please make sure it gets
posted to the reflector.  I haven't been successful with it either.  The split,
up 2 on and off works just fine, but trying to get dual watch going under the
same conditions here has met with the same failure you're reporting.  Got tired
of banging my head on it last night and ran off to work TX5K on 160.

Jim Sheldon - W0EB

OK, so I want to set the VFOs equal, go split, turn on Dual Watch,