Running the low and high power TX gain calibration via the K3 Utility gave the following result:

"TX Gain calibration failed because power reading did not converge to a consistent value. 5W calibration failed."

"TX Gain calibration failed because power reading did not converge to a consistent value. 50 W calibration failed."

The low power calibration failed on 40 meters and stopped there. The 50 W calibration failed on 160 meters and stopped there.

The radio also gave an error message: ERR TXG (Transmit gain constant out of range).

73,  Arliss

Arliss,

I would suggest that you run the Transmit Gain Calibration and see if that improves the situation.

73,
Don W3FPR