The correct email address to use for fastest customer service on technical issues like the one below is k3supp...@elecraft.com . We have a whole team watching that address. For spare or missing parts requests, use pa...@elecraft.com

If you email sa...@elecraft.com, or any of our support addresses, and don't receive an answer after 1-2 'business' days, -please- call us. (831-763-4211) We are here to help :-)

Please remember, the internet is not a 100% guaranteed delivery mechanism. Also, we all introduce typos into our email addresses from time to time, causing our emails to go astray. (I've done that more times than I can count..) Emails from customers sometimes get filtered as SPAM here causing delays, and our replies to emails also are frequently caught in the customer's spam filters.

Also, sa...@elecraft.com goes to Lisa's account, and if she is out sick for a day, that could cause a delay.

One other important note, emails sent mid to late afternoon on Friday California time, or over the weekend, will usually be answered the following Monday. (Some of us do sneak a peak at email over the weekend, but this is not guaranteed.) In rare cases, the email volume received over the weekend can be very high, causing an additional day delay for some replies, pushing them to Tuesday. We try to minimize that, but we can only read and type so fast.. ;-)

Also note that we are not on the same time zone (or day) in many cases as the sender. (Important for emails form Eu or Asia).

And to repeat, please call us at 831-763-4211 if you are not able to reach us by email.

73,

Eric
elecraft.com