From: "Richard Gillingham" <w...@hotmail.com>
To: "k7nhb" <desig...@quickdata.com>, elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2013 7:52:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] NaP3 and the KX3

I've posted before about this issue. I've given up trying to get NaP3 to
provide any useful information. It's not vital to my operations so I'll do
without. I've not tried HDSDR so I can't comment on that.

I too am using the Griffin device as recommended by Eric to me at the Orlando
Hamfest in February. I guess the Griffin is doing what it's supposed to be
doing, but I see no signals of any kind on any of the various displays provided
by NaP3.

I'm having too much fun DXing QRP to worry alot about the bells and whistles.

Sorry I have no encouragement to provide.
73
Gil, W1RG