This is what is so great about getting a sound card interface working with
a radio. Once you do that, it opens up opportunities to use many of the
'digital' modes, as they all use the same sound card interface. PSK31, SSTV
(using MMSSTV), RTTY (using MMTTY), Hellschreiber, Digital Voice, Digital
SSTV and many many more,  You can find free software for all of these
modes.

I have several PSK-31 videos on my YouTube channel, just search for my call.

Have fun, see you on the waterfall.......

Randy. K7AGE