Well, I've made some changes based on a lot of suggestions via email.

This is the new version.  Please ignore button sizes and placement, it
hasn't been optimized yet.
The whole thing is about 1/2 way there in terms of programming.  One feature
that I'm putting in is the ability to connect directly to HRD Logbook
without HRD or a com sharing program like LPBridge or MiniDeluxe.
It will have native support for HRD Logbook, DM780 and rotor control
programs built in (I hope!).
Any other popular logbook programs open enough to allow me to connect?

Thanks for comments on the interface and if anything is missing or not.
Tom VA2FSQ