Hi Dale,

Most USB thumb drives are supported.  For example I am using both name
brands like Sandisk as well as cheapo no-name eBay specials, which work
fine.    A few drives do not work, and unfortunately the only way to tell if
one works is to plug it in.  The capacity should not matter.    Just
curious, what brand and model are the ones you are trying?  Maybe try a
different brand.   Also note that the SVGA USB port does not support hubs.
If you're still having trouble, give me a call at the factory.

73,

Paul