Hi Paul,

Thanks for the info. Two of the drives were very inexpensive MicroCenter
devices, and those were both formatted as FAT32. When inserted, the P3SVGA
reports "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED". I tried reformatting both, and no change.

The third was a Patriot 'Rage' 64GB device, formatted as FAT32, and when
inserted, the P3SVGA reports "Error Initializing Device". I don't want to
reformat this device, so I'll have to try something else.

Thanks,
73 Dale
WA8SRA

Do you know of a particular mfg/model that works?