Oliver,

Thanks for the information.  I will take a look at your web site.  My
high-school era German gets me by when I am in Germany (especially since almost
everyone seems to speak English very well) but not up to the test of
translating (although Google might help).  I tried translating some German
Physics papers published in the 1920s when I was in graduate school and that
did not go very well as I remember -- too slow.

73, phil, K7PEH