We've just received our first shipment of 2006 ARRL Handbooks. (Both Hardbound and softbound versions.) As a special promotion, the ARRL is also including a FREE reproduction of the 1926 first edition ARRL handbook. It looks like it just came off the press!

(I'm not sure how long the ARRL will be running this special, so order soon if you are interested in getting the 1926 handbook reproduction. :-)

ARRL and other books can be ordered from the Elecraft on-line book order page
at:

http://www.elecraft.com/order_form_books.htm

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
http://www.elecraft.com