Hi all

I am fairly new to the K2 and have been playing with PSK31 on mine for a
week or so, It works great with the K2 just running 5 watts or so but….

When I use the SSB filter OPT1 I net onto the station I want to work and
they come right back, if I look at the water fall I can see the trace of
their signal

But if I then select a narrow filter (I guess im then using the CW filters)
I can see a small move in freq of their trace (about 30Hz)

And I need to retune, I understand that in TX mode the SSB filter is used
all the time so I then have a difference between my TX and rx freq, any one
any ideas what I can do to put this right (other than use the RIT)

I use the RTTY mode so that the compressor is set to 1:1 on psk tx.

Any help would be great

73

Paul

M0BMN