It could be the laptop's external power adapter. Try using the laptop on its
internal battery and see if the noise abates. If it does then perhaps some
clamp-on ferrite cores on the power adapter cable(s) will reduce or
eliminate the noise. A slightly over sized core will allow you to wrap the
cable through several times.

73,
Mike K2MK

AB1SX wrote