Hi Jim,

I have not seen any reportings of this kind but mind you it's a real computer:-) Like computers you sometimes need to reboot.

I see now that you use the correct return address in your mail, it arrived ok with me albeit the stars are still there due to your use of markup in the mails. The reflector strips them as I said previously.

Oh and it's voilĂ ...;-) French for: Here you are.

72/73
Peter