Jim,

Yes, I think that is the correct description. I never could remember the Scotch number. It is superior to using coax seal and comes off with a simple slice of a razor knife. Scotch-70 is very expensive. Scotch-88 is OK but Scotch-33+ seems more flexible in cold temps. Tywrap idea good. I used them in general for securing cables.

Thomas&Betts brand "Tywrap" copyrighted name are the only plastic ties found to survive -50F temps without breaking. The cheap brands just snap in temps of about zero F. If running heavy cable runs then using tywraps with a metal band is better. But must be cushioned to keep metal from digging into cable insulation.

Those of us that have worked professionally in AK know these details and learned there are no shortcuts.

73, Ed - KL7UW