I like the thought. But are you allowed to pick up stuff from the environment?

I am currently at the New Hampshire QTH running my Small Wonder Labs PSK-20 (5W, 20M PSK only). It is probably lighter than a KX3 (for a lot less function). I am running it into a 2 element wire beam where the heavy pieces are made from wood cut on site. (For those who don't know NH, trees are weeds here. We try to keep the underbrush under control and I was able to cut two 2.5M spreaders from local weeds.) Carrying a 20M dipole + an extra piece of 11.11M wire seems in bounds for the light weight multiplier.

(Hmmmm. #36 wire antennas?...)

I've been having a ball working Europe with 20 DXCCs in the log and great stories about the ones that got away. (The joys or QRP.) The big weight is the computer and power supply, which here is a wall wart, but could be a battery. I'll get to be OK on CW eventually and get really competitive. :-)

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV