I just recently replaced the battery in my K2. I ordered from Elecraft, so this is the "approved" battery. Last week, after a lengthy QSO, I forgot to turn the rig off, and when I noticed it the next day that battery was completely depeleted. I charged it up for 24 hours with a 14v supply and it would only charge to about 12.1 volts. Though I don't remember for sure, I thought this new battery when I charged it originally started out at something like 13.2 volts or so. Does this sound right? What should this battery registered when fully charged? Have I damaged it significantly by letting it rundown to practically nothing? Obviously, I goofed. I just hope that I haven't significantly harmed by battery life.
Thanks and 73,

Carl
N8VZ