Hi Jeff,

When the P3/SVGA is in data terminal mode (Rx and Tx data windows), there is
increased traffic over the serial link between the P3/SVGA and the K3.  This
is because the P3/SVGA data terminal mode uses the built in data decode
within the K3.  While we have verified operation with HRD, we simply don't
have the resources to test every possible configuration. My guess is that
CommCat is not seeing replies to its queries in a timely manner.  One thing
to try is to lower the baudrate between the P3 and the PC.

73,

Paul