I have a ts480 runing on a Remote Rig away from town and when it was at home I
used a KPA500 and would like to use it again but at the  remote site but my
tuner I have now wont handle the power. So hear is my question will the KAP500
and KAT500 work with my 480 and RemoteRig if so can some one help with all that
is needed to order when I order the Kat500 to make it work or is there a better
solution. I will one day get a K3 but for now the 480 will have to do. The 480
has switched 12v power out of the radio to turn on a tuner so I thot I could
use that to turn on a relay but now find out that the KPA500 only can have a
short berst to grownd to turn it on and off.