From: "bwru...@gmail.com" <bwru...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3/0 Question
Date: May 19, 2013 10:49:33 AM PDT
To: D Joyce <d_jo...@sympatico.ca>
Cc: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

Now I am confused.I liked Doug's first reply. Is that not the case?  Someone
else said the K3/0 will turn power off and on remotely at the slaved K3/100.
Now I am hearing no it won't. Is that right?

I am surprised if Elecraft designed things so that you can totally remote
control EXCEPT  for power.

It is no trick to remotely control power to the DC supply, but the manual says
if you shut the rig down there, there might be loss of some memory items.

--
70 is the new 40.

Brian F. Wruble, C.F.A.
1107 Key Plaza, PMB 447 Key West, FL 33040
Summers: P.O.Box 57, 7400 Augustine Herman Highway, Georgetown, MD 21930
eFax  305.768.0278   Skype   bwruble