It may come as a huge shock to many on this e-mail reflector, but there are
a significant number of us who would rather never see a computer in the
hamshack. Today most of us live with the darn things all day every day and
significant number of us, like yours truly,  enjoy a respite from the
digital world by being Hams, Hi!

73 Ron AC7AC