In spite of what others say,  I generally agree with the list.

Although I think 400W may be "over the top" - 150 to 200W output
with a 48V PA power supply would be extremely useful for those
who do not use external power amplifiers and would provide much
better transmit IMD numbers (cleaner signals).

In addition to the built-in P3, I would include an SVGA output
(P3SVGA), separate "TERMINAL" (DB9) I/O, and USB accessory jacks
(support for keyboard, mouse, and "Shuttle Pro" as a remove VFO
and macro device).

I would also include - "band stacking" registers with true single
button per band band selection;  selectable optimized preamps for
6m and 10/12m; operation to 400 KHz (for the 490 KHz allocation
when it becomes available); place the "notch" *inside* the AGC;
make the noise reduction more effective; review/eliminate some of
the dual function (tap/hold) switches - particularly operation of
"SUB" and AFX/DATA MD; wideband (100 KHz) I/Q input and output
for external software support.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV