Hi Knut,

Yes, router of course. Momentary brain freeze. The Linksys WRT54GL is a
combo wired/wireless router and I reduced its effect on the K3 by moving it
to another room and adding a WIFI card to my desktop PC so I wouldn't have
to run a CAT5 cable to it. But even with it in the next room it's RF output
is noticeable on 20 through 6 meters. So I'm on the lookout for
recommendations from K3 users on a clean router.

73,
Mike K2MK

ab2tc wrote