On Jun 5, 2013, at 2:50 PM, Rick Prather <k6limae...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There's even a built in template for Field Day.

Ummm,   MacLogger supports ARRL Field Day and 16 other ARRL contests with
templates.  Plus dozens and dozens of other contests.

RumLog is an excellent program, but I prefer MLDX overall, and use it as my
primary logging program. It supports import/export of ADIF files, both XML and
otherwise, Cabrillo, as well as v4 log.dat files and Google KML. it supports
eQSL and LoTW, QRZ and other online call sign databases, ClubLog, and has a
contest helper with by-band dupe checking, plus much more.

When's the last time you looked at MLDX on your screen? It has evolved and
expanded its feature set greatly in the last few years.

73,

Lew

Lew Phelps N6LEW
Pasadena, CA DM04wd