Lew,

When was the last time?  Probably about two weeks ago.

I have run both MLDX and RUMlog / RUMped together for over 5 years.  When you
spend as much as I have for MLDX you keep giving it a try.

I find that for my operating, DX'ing and casual contesting the DL2RUM software
can't be beat, especially for a K3 owner.

The K3 control screen with direct access to macros, etc. and the direct access
to FSK-D and PSK-D are my main methods for those modes.

At any rate, this is not the place for a long discussion about Mac logging
programs but I would be glad to carry on an exchange via email.

BTW, the ESM mode in RUMped is a total joy to use.  Two Enter keys and move on.
 Love it!

73 and GL,

Rick
K6LE