On 6/10/2013 1:57 PM, EricJ wrote:

> But it doesn't work in all email software when you are composing. I
> use Thunderbird and it works to read incoming email, but it doesn't
> when Writing or Composing an email. Good idea and worth
> experimenting, though.

Look into a T-Bird add-on called External Editor which is free from
<http://globs.org>.  This enables you to use your preferred text editor
for composing e-mail using any font and size that you desire.  The text
editor "exports" "standard" ASCII to the T-Bird compose window when the
latter is set for text-only messages.

(I experienced a glitch in downloading it into Win 7 - I found the
"workaround" if anyone has any problems.)

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402

> From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest
Beaverton (Washington County) Oregon