YOU SURE IT'S NOT JUST BAUDOT? RYRYRYRYRYRYRY

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013, Vincent Diak wrote:

Sorry About the caps, seems like i'm always saying i'm sorry about the use of
capital letters. I have a vision problem, so i'm going to increase the size;
hope this will show up! i like the color blue, but don't know if this will go
to the reflector the way i see it. Wish i cold see better, its just a habit for
me. Thanks for letting me know it may bother some people, i don't really
understand  why it should, but may someone explain to me about the caps? thank
you all, god bless you all and god bless ham radio.
vincent wb2pdw 73 love the kx3 !!  wha hoo!

Hisashi T Fujinaka - ht...@twofifty.com