Elecraft sets up the mail list in a somewhat unusual way.  (Why do hams call it
a reflector?)  The normal way is to rewrite the reply-to header so that REPLY
goes back to the list without the need for Reply All and an extra copy to the
previous sender.

The ordering is done by the recipients email client, assuming they are using a
recent email client that supports threading.  The Digest folks are in for a
world of hurt :)

- Brendon
KK6AYI