Please post what you decide. I currently have several SPANs in some and blank in others, just can't figure out what I want and why.

For Matt who replied: How do you use the ones you reported? I'm in FIXTRACK all the time, I don't know what WFallMrkrs does but I'm going to find out as soon as I send this [:-)], I've never used FREEZE or PEAK except to try them out, and I KNOW I'm missing a lot of functionality. This isn't the first place I have assignable keys and can't figure out what to do with them. ;-)

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2013 Cal QSO Party 5-6 Oct 2013
- www.cqp.org