Howdy K3' people:

so my vv50 seems to have stopped working correctly (says 25w but only 4)

So I decided to tell the K3 that xv1 was not on, and BandMap that 50 was
back in.

I am listening to 50.1 but the antenna goes to Ant-2 on the KAT500.

Thing is that the "ANT" button on KAT500 will not cycle thru 1,2,3. And
the ANT button on K3 tells me 'no atu', which might be what it does. I
haven't used HF for a few weeks now.

The K3 has a cable which does go to the KAT500. I do power the KAT500
before powering the K3.

I have the cable from KAT500 to PC, as provided 'cept now the utility
does not find the KAT500 on the only three COM-Ports listed in device
manager (including hidden).

what do I try next?

thanks

--