OK, I think you're all wrong. :-) My KPA500 is on the desk to my right, the K3 is on the shelf above it, the P3 is to the left of the K3 pretty much directly in line with my vision to the right of the laptop [I find I never seem to look at the radio anymore, just watch the P3], and the KAT500 is on the shelf above the K3.

My Elmer taught me to send right-handed and manipulate the receiver and transmitter right because I'm left-handed and then I could write legibly in my log. Now that I can put the Pigknob on the left, I'm finding it very comfortable.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2013 Cal QSO Party 5-6 Oct 2013
- www.cqp.org