Thank you very much to all those hams who replied to by post
regarding a buying decision for either the Elecraft K3 or the Ten Tec
Eagle. There are too many to list by call, especially so to the off-
emails on this subject; every email had a wealth of good ideas and
recommendations. I also posted the same question to the Ten Tec
list and those hams responded in kind. I pulled the trigger this
evening by calling Elecraft and after a brief conversation with Dave
and Anna, I ordered a K3. Thanks again and 73s Roger Rippy
W7RIP